Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Fashion inspirations: Nymphadora Tonks † pink hair, punk

After Red and Black Week wore off, I began thinking about what sorts of posts I usually love reading on other people's blogs. So I have to admit, I'm a fashion tragic, and I collect pictures on my iPad of outfits I really like. Every morning before I roll out of bed, I consult my trusty gallery and ask 'What shall I wear today?'

So let's start with the first picture I have:

Nymphadora Tonks

Source


I wouldn't mind having pink hair. However, my boyfriend, who is usually very tolerant, put his foot down at me dying my hair as I 'have Asian hair so it'll eventually turn orange, no matter what colour you dye it'. When I suggested I just dye it orange he gave me this look... (¬_¬)


I find Tonks is such a bright, fierce character that people do some amazing fanart of her. As such, I have several of her pictures in my inspiration gallery.

Source

And this

Source (The full picture is amazing)

Buckles, rips, chokers, short hair and lots of piercings? Sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...