Tuesday, 9 July 2013

5 Things Tag † books, places, wishlist

I got tagged by Margaret of Putting Out Fire, With Gasoline :3

Rules 
  • Link back to the person who tagged you.
  • Tag 5 blogs with less than 200 followers
  • Get them to tag more bloggers and keep this thing going! 

5 Things You Need Everyday
  1. Blogwalking: I love to check out people's blogs, especially first thing in the morning. It's a sad day when there are absolutely no updates :(
  2. Music: Of all kinds! I really like listening to different types of music (although not everything)
  3. Talking to my boyfriend: I think it's important to check in with loved ones at least once a day. Things can happen so quickly (like his mother unexpectedly breaking her arm :S)
  4. A shower. Fairly straightforward.
  5. I can't think of anything else. Food?

 What I'm listening to at the moment. Will probably be listening to 
DaizyStripper or something in an hour...
  
5 Books You Would Recommend
  1. Anything by Neil Gaiman. Seriously. He has worked with so many text types I'm sure you'll find something you like.
  2. Anything by Philip Pullman. Even his 'children's' books like Clockwork and The Firemaker's Daughter are great, and slightly dark. The version I have of Clockwork has a great black-and-white cover with a skull on it and the title in shiny red letters.
  3. The Little Prince by Antoine Saint-Expery. Such an amazing book. Lucky you if you can find an illustrated colour version.
  4. The Alchemist by Paul Coelho. Similar style to The Little Prince in that 


5 Materialistic Wishes For Christmas Presents
  1.  A black floor-length fishtail skirt. I've wanted one for so long...
  2. A skull of something. Maybe a rat or a bird.
  3. A small potplant. But not a bonsai. They need too much maintenance and I'm not always in the house.
  4. Docs. Or big boots of some sort. Maybe Demonias?
  5. I can't think of anything else right now :/
With a fish?

5 Places You Wish To Visit
  1. Vietnam. Because the food is amazing :D
  2. Ireland. I might have an Irish surname, but I've never been there. I identify more strongly with my mother's side of the family.
  3. Bioluminescent Bay, Puerto Rico. I mean, why not?
  4. Antarctica
  5. Petra, Jordan.

5 Adjectives That Describe You
  1. Reliable
  2. Secretive
  3. Resilient
  4. Troublesome :P
  5. Smartass
 
5 Things You'd Say To People About Life
  1. There is usually a reason for everything. Look for it.
  2. If you say you're going to do something, do it. Don't make offhand comments or promises you can't keep.
  3. Someone is not going to like you/what you are doing. You can't please everyone. Do it anyway.
  4. Never take anything for granted. Life can and will change very suddenly. Think about that before you do anything you might regret.
  5. Cats.

People Tagged
  1. Minxie from Tales of the Isolated Goth Girl
  2. Underground for Tea
  3. Mayra Robledo from Moonlight Midnight May
  4. from VamppiV's Style
  5. Anyone else? 

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for tag! I try to make it on my blog as soon as possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready! :D http://vamppiv.blogspot.com/2013/07/5-things-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That was interesting!
    Looking forward to reading more of your future posts! :)

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice blog, but you don't have to put the website in the bottom of your comment: 1. I get worried that it might be a spam comment, and 2. I can find your website by clicking on your name :)

      Delete
  4. Whooo, Petra would be magical place to visit. I like your advice "cats".
    Are you excited that there will finally be a new adult book by Gaiman?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean Ocean at the End of the Lane? I am VERY excited. I'm also very excited for the American Gods series that is about to land on earth.

      Delete
  5. Lovely lists :3 That bio bay looks like an amazing place! I think I could stare at that water for hours on end and still not get tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Done! After 48 years hahahahaha thanks for the tag :3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...