Sunday, 14 July 2013

Fashion inspirations: 土屋 アンナ Anna Tsuchiya? † punk style, NANA, red hair

She's one crazy lady.

Some of you may know her as the voice of ナナ Nana from the anime/manga of the same name. She also starred as Kiyoha in さくらん Sakuran which is an amazing movie with overly bright colours.

Love the hair :P The bright blue contrasts nicely
A big bold print, and studs, and a padlock necklace!
 
Love off-the-shoulder tops...
Something simple
I could just keep going. Anna is definitely an inspiration of mine.

6 comments:

  1. Hmm, I've never seen her before. She's very striking. I'll try to check out the movie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should also read up about her. She's a crazy lady :P

      Delete
  2. My dear! I was thinking about Your question (I get the answer on my blog)... But I forget about one short story I wrote - here is link to magazin "Lost&Found" and there You find my horror short story and interview with me. I hope You like it :)
    https://hotfile.com/dl/191284297/89fb6c4/2013_03_LostandFound_MegaZine_ENG.pdf.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Downloaded! Something for me to read while I curl up with a cold on the couch :P

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You mean she, right :P
      Yup, Anna's a good-looking lady :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...