Monday, 26 August 2013

Blog changes and a little personal reflection

To my seven wonderful followers, I apologise. My blog has been undergoing a number of changes, so I expect every time you've come here to check on a new post, things look very different. To anyone passing by, you've been spared all that.

As always with a new blog, I'm trying to find my feet: and that means lots of scouring other people's blogs to get inspiration for blog layouts and posting styles.

The snowy fox background has gone, as has the very short lived header at the top of this post, and I'm still not entirely happy with the size of the current header, as it is too deep and not long enough -_-

Still, I'm much happier with the way it looks.

I've also changed my profile picture. That's a snap from the dance pit at a bar in Rio, the most amazing place ever. In the full photo there is a live jazz band behind me.

Unfortunately, the picture wasn't very clear. I was very pleased with the little bat I painted under my eye. ^w^

You may also notice that I have added a little tagline in my banner "Dark alternative fashion | lifestyle | on a budget". Well, believe me, I'm a poor student, so indeed, most of the things you see me wearing were bought on a budget. I'll be sure to make this clearer in future posts.

Thank you for reading/following my blog. I'm am almost at 1000 pageviews *yay* so maybe I should do something to mark the occasion. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...