Friday, 8 November 2013

I would like you to meet my cat

So I've probably mentioned my cat a few times, but I've never posted a photo here, I believe, so here you are:

Watching birds...
He's a 10 year old blue Burmese, and I've had him for about... 7 years, I think. He's also very friendly and affectionate, and even people that don't like cats generally get along with him.

Someone drew this for me :)

He's very silly- he sometime misses window ledges or get stuck in places. But, of course, he's wonderful and I hope he lives for many more years :3

His favourite place to sleep until we stopped ironing things...

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know :3 He can be very noisy though...

      Delete
  2. He's beautiful! I believe cats live in a different dimension or at least there's a 'wonderland switch' in their brains...:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...