Thursday, 14 November 2013

iPod shuffle function † Nine Inch Nails, Gorillaz, Hania Lee

I'm still flat out with exams at the moment, so I thought I'd do a real quick post to show some of what's on my iPod.

1. Kiss Me Good-Bye - Uematsu Nobuo 
2. White Flag ft. Bashy and Kano - Gorillaz
3. Rambler Song - Shellac
4. I Won't Say (I'm in Love) - Susan Egan (Disney! The feels, ^_^;)
5. I Don't Know You Anymore - Savage Garden (had a massive tween crush on these guys, as many Aussie girls did :P)
6. See the Sun - Dido
7. The Only Time - Nine Inch Nails
8. Hollywood - Art vs Science (I don't rally like their music much. Maybe only this song is tolerable)
9. Ruiner - Nine inch Nails
10. Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
11. Solitude - Hania Lee (I like her music. And it's freeeeee)
12. Fragile Things - Thor Kell (This is a tribute piece to the Neil Gaiman anthology of the same name)
13. Prove Yourself - Radiohead
14. Mot Minh - Thuy Chi
15. Slide - Goo Goo Dolls
16. Tonight, Tonight - The Smashing Pumpkins
17. How to Be Dead - Snow Patrol
18. Karate - Paper Tiger
19. Wait - Pompeya
20. It Must Have Been Love - Roxette (haha -_-;)

Well, there's a snapshot. I'm kind of surprised that my guilty secret (ALL the Hamasaki Ayumi songs) did not appear at least once. That said I expect on another day, if I tried this same exercise, it would be full of Japanese/Korean/Vietnamese music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...