Sunday, 16 February 2014

Making Things Part 2 † Other stuff!

So I kind of got carried away explaining the Chinese zodiac thingy in the last 'Making things' post. Let's just move onto the other stuff, shall we...?

So. A bag of runestones! Now I just have to learn how to read them... :S I created these by following a video tutorial using glass stones and nail polish. I hope to make another set by actually etching the runes out, but these will do for now.


Decoden! This is just a random box I covered with random stuff. Those large round objects are again glass stones decorated with nail polish, except for the lotus one, which is a piece of paper sealed on.


Bottle cap cupcake! :D Bottle caps are really great to make stuff into. I have so many...


And rings. I made a heck tonne of rings using that glass stone tutorial. What the hell am I supposed to do with them all?


Any suggestions, kittens? Please let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...