Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Questions for you all about the Encyclopaedia

Hello kittens :) So the Encyclopaedia is now 3 months old, with around 16 entries completed out of a gajillion.

I'd like a little bit of feedback on how it's going. Here are the things that I am aware of which need fixing:

  • Some of the pictures are missing
  • I've been given a bit more information on the styles in some of the comments, which needs to be added
  • I didn't add enough information to some of the styles... =_=; Sorry.

Things you might like to see:
  • Categorisation of styles by overarching style tribes? (e.g. ethergoth and ice goth under 'goth', wyrd loli and camo loli under 'lolita')
  • Categorisation of styles by colour palettes? (e.g. ghost and ice goth under 'white', glitter poppare and fairy kei under 'pastels')
  • Music and brand information?
I somehow feel like my factsheets are not good enough! Please let me know in the comments below what you think I should do :3

4 comments:

  1. I totally love it, so far! I like the "organizing by overarching style tribes" system the best. Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Actually, I just realised I've already been doing that categorisation. It's in the right hand sidebar. I completely forgot about it. ^_^;

      Delete
  2. I think it's going great! I wouldn't try too hard looking for music, unless there's a music style icon. What's "ice goth" music? Plus then you'll get music snobs bitching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I was a bit worried about that, which is why I avoided it in the first place. :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...