Saturday, 10 May 2014

Update: Sorry for the silence, but I finally got a job!

Hey kittens! Just a quick update to apologise for the silence. From being a jobless graduate, I've suddenly become a freelance journalist and tutor. I'm just in the process of juggling things into some semblance of order, so once that's done, I'll be posting about alternative fashion more frequently once again.

On another note, I now have a tumblr account (thisislibertyfox.tumblr.com) so feel free to follow me :) I will, in addition to posting links to my posts, be posting all kinds of random stuff (fashion, pop culture, etc.) that I love. Also, let me know if you have a tumblr too. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's great, congratulations! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new jobs!! I don't do tumblr, really, but I hope you'll still find some time to update the encyclopaedia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! any yah, i'll follow ya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...