Saturday, 29 November 2014

The Professor's Monthly Homework Assignment: Fin and Feather and Scales and Skin, Our Babies


You may have seen the picture of my cat on the 'About' page of this blog.

His name is technically technically Just Jordan, but we just call him Puss.


Here he is looking alarmed at the prospect of spending Christmas
at my boyfriend's place.
Puss is getting on a bit. He's around (I can't remember exactly D:) ten years old. He is a blue Burmese who used to be a show cat - we bought him off a breeder after his days as a stud and show cat were over.

Possibly because he was a show cat, he has a great personality. He's really a little gentleman in a fur coat.


One of my favourite photos of him, sitting on my
window. (Yes, I know I used it here before).
He's quite gentle, loves to have conversations and sometimes eats porridge and rice.

Did anyone else do a furry/scaly/non-human 'baby' for their homework? :)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome boy! :) Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...